Setup and Evaluation of Mentoring Programs
Mentoring Programs can very effectively attract and retain the best employees while translating their education and training into productive work.
Mentoring Programs fall into two distinct types: Facilitated Mentoring which primarily focuses on Career Development and Structured Learning which primarily focuses on directly improving the mentee’s productivity. More about Mentoring Programs
Change & Perform can design a Mentoring Program that works for your organisation by:
- Designing a mentoring program in consultation with all stakeholders to ensure they get what they need, are committed to the its success and accept their roles and responsibilities within it
- Helping you select mentors and training them in mentoring processes
- Assisting with initial implementation of the program
- Providing on-going support on an 'as needs' basis
- Evaluating the program at set intervals to enable Continuous Improvement
Facilitated Mentoring by Kerry Feldman, Principal of Change & Perform
One-on-one mentoring in the content of any or all of Change & Perform's management development programs , plus other agreed material. Precisely tailored content and regular constructive feedback ensure fast results. Learning plans can be integrated into client performance development processes or a Graduate Development Program.
Typical Mentoring Projects Completed
Last Updated on Tuesday, 02 November 2010 05:38